Overview

This teaching portfolio presents my background and experience as a teacher. Introduce the theories of learning and teaching philosophy that support and inform my teaching activities. My teaching is based on humanistic approaches to learning and theories of experiential and socio constructive learning. This means that, as a teacher, I see students as creative and developing individuals who are active, ambitious and who want to learn new things. My teaching situations are social and interactive, and in them, my goal is to create an atmosphere in which the learning of the sea is the common goal of all. This portfolio also reflects the practical experience I have acquired in the field of education and describe the development projects in which I participated. It describes the teaching materials that I was use and describe how I have recently maintained my teaching skills. Finally, summarises and analyses the comments received from students, and also describe the vision of how I plan to develop my teaching in the near future.


Comentarios